New Start. New Targets!



Luke 15:7

New Living Translation (©2007)

In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!


Wonderful News today =)!!



I finally brought someone to Christ ;) and that particular person is going strong.

It hit me that this is my first "disciple" ... well, after so many years, finally something. Plenty more to go. And I'm not on the verge of giving up yet. There's really not much time yet, what if Jesus were to come tomorrow... and I can barely say I shared the Good news to everybody? 

What about my friends and family?

Surely, we should stop acting ignorant and selfish. Only living the moment to ourselves. I used to be like that. I used to think that my world revolves around me, But really, it's rather about God =)


*P.s
glad you joined in the Family ^^

Comments

Unknown said…
wow. amazing! who's it??