If keeping quiet makes it go away.

*
If  keeping quiet makes it go away~



no it won't!


i think of you. but not obsessively anymore.





i see how Jix is coping with loss and it isn't good. There are no words i can say to calm him.
[ I can imagine it happening to you and June =( ]

Makes me worry about you. but i cant just soften my heart yet.

Must let you depend on God. Must.




*P.s.
I am praying for you and your team. So is my school CF! You guys will make it through~

i know. i know. it's hard. You need someone to listen to you... so stop keeping things to yourself! >~<''
Smile here, sincerely. I'm always behind your back, just, not there physically ;D

LOL. what crap am i talking. signing off!




*

Bear a while. 7 years will pass easily, my Jacob.
In the mean time, it's contradictory because i wasn't suppose to cling onto hope.

Comments