Good food in the city!
Good food makes the world go around. that's my quote!
One of the most famous "Hot Spots" for lunch! The place was literally full house when we got there..
So lucky to get a space at this point of time...where it's the peak of lunchtime. Yes!
as you can see~ F-U-L-L...>_________<'''
I hope your mouth waters..and your tummy rumbles!
hot and piping, Beef Noodles! whoohoo~ ;)
cheers to good food! ^^v
hogging the camera for her self portrait!
He's lucky I didn't put the next shot of him slurping away though XP~
this used to be the scene of KL Central during the 1900s.
On the way back, I found thse people doing some really interesting stuffs.
can you guess?
[First take]
Looks like they're shooting a commercial in the middle of the busy streets! How cool is that~
[Second Take]
Taken from my vehicle window... the famous Petaling Street!
I can't believe how clear I got this shot from the car..thanks to my new camera!
Many have heard of the Pudu Jail in KL...
this shot is taken from my vehicle's back window, which explains the black stripes...ePIC!
It sort of captures the sad aura of the abandoned prison.
ciao~

Comments