blown in the wind.

*
I couldn't have hated you more... The betrayal i felt. 

Crying silently in front of the computer ain't my thing, I still had to do my best to pray~ I could only say: 

God is real. 




In those moments it was Him that consoled me.

Yet, i know, that my mission is to bring you back to God.

The promises are like pieces of paper blown in the wind. Your sweet talks. hmm...

flying kites, seeing the sunrise together one day~ 
I can only manage to laugh reading dear memories to my heart.


I could have hated you. But i do not. 

I could've been angry, but I am not.

Instead I know, it's just another experience from God. I learnt a lot through that. I learnt to depend on the most dependable source.

June is right. she said in a message: "Beatrice you must feel hurt and disappointed but just be grateful that it ended before it got even further like for example you guys start coupling and went overseas different countries and this happened.. It'll be a lot worse! ...  

You like her. it's fine with me =) We weren't meant to be anyway... just as i predicted.

And you often ask why i stressed that we wouldn't make it until next year XD hahaha..
well, i told you I've got 6th sense X)



Really. If life was that easy. If God can just show you a person you'd marry in the future, that would be absurd and just brute force. It wouldn't work out perfectly.



Whether it works out between you and her. It's a mystery yet. And I am forever grateful that God brought you into my life. That this wasn't a fairytale. That it didn't work out. That we're now closer to Him.


I hereby, now renew my Purple Apple vow. I will wait patiently and serve the Lord.

*P.s.
Please do not worry. duckieb3s is laughing her days off now! Plenty of people to be saved. Lesser distractions.



No. it should be GOD never fails.




Comments

Ah Jern said…
glad you are feeling fine! (though it seems bit unbelievable) Lotsa loves from me! xoxo.