Dont Expect

*




Don't expect you to read my blog ever again. So, here's going to be the last about you on my blog.

Nice to hear..

You're moving on.

Please, God. Give you the strength to endure. Okay, that's it.



Less talk more pics. Random pics.




Blur picture of my Banjo. the Red Eared slider =)


 Bruno---THE ULTIMATE SEXY ears!

 Celebrated Mom's Birthday last month..random picture la~


This was the real intention of me putting a Birthday cake out of nowhere... XP drool on~


Black Sesame by Bread Story, I think.


Wakaka~ Don't laugh too hard!


NOW!!!!!

I just got so many people (more adding on) to disciple! Really, people just poured in one by one.



Sometimes, i do think if i'm ready... but God uses the weak to do Great Things right? like the 12 disciples.




phew~ lotsa work to do. Exams. Assignments. It never stops.
But, i think I really want to focus on God first. He's the last thing I want to miss out on.



*P.s
BTW, i'm on a new diary adventure!
It's a trio project, 3 people exchanging diaries, 3 different lives with God.
Courtesy of Joyee and Chenny Yuenny =)

Comments

Ah Jern said…
awwwwwwww i want the cake! :(

btw i think u looked like a DAI GA JIE in that photo taken when u guys were little XD