Last session of Piano?

*

Rachael Lampa - No Greater Love
Found at abmp3 search engine

Never will i thought. That you'd be there. After bible class~
( i didn't see you there either. Just managed to pass you our last diary exchange.)

In children ministry's class..saw the piano..too hard to resist.

when i was opening the cover, i thought:
Whoa...wonder if G had been here before me just now showing off his skills..i do miss him playing.



 halfway playing...

You came in. Unexpected. Then i was like: What? I thought God didn't want me to see you... 
(okay, maybe I'm being a paranoid, but that seems to be the first idea that popped into my mind.)

I think. I like the song. no greater love. Played. Tears streaming down as i felt His presence...and..a sense of weakness.

How could I, let you go easily?



And finally. I ended my last song. Like the lollipop?

I think it's not a coincidence i got a green one, hahaha, you lucky la~

I didn't left straight away as i intended to. I listened a few minutes outside the door while you played, alone. There are so much things I want to say. But I'm glad, God gave me the courage to move on after that.

You apologized for replying sarcastically towards my "holy" encouragements. Don't have to. I was never angry with you for more than 5 mins (including other people XP) . The thing is, that's what we all, Christians are struggling with:

You know what's right, But doing it is the hardest thing. I face the same experience too.

But i know better to live on His principles, than compromise. It isn't an "Holy" answer, it's the ONLY answer i have! <3




Okay. our story ends here. full stop for the moment. Until God erases it and adds a comma instead. Must prepare for bigger things in the moment. You, must stay really strong when the hard times come. I'm awfully sorry I can't be there. smile for me, k?


*P.s.
I heard all the recordings. I never will forget that scene :~

Little girl    :  "Is she your girlfriend?" {innocent face}
G             : "No, she's my piano teacher."

LOL. do you know i wanted to publish one of the songs there? i composed it. but never had the effort to do it. thanks for being the first to publish "my song" [it's after the little girl's cute voice] ---

entitled: A faraway Dreamland. Poetic right?


Comments

Unknown said…
it was a little girl =D. Andrea, aunty Catherine's daughter.