all smiles

You got to be courageous. In everything you do.

EVERYTHING.


You will find that the people with the greatest inventions on earth wouldn't succeed, if they let others decide what's the "Normal" to do.


Which means. Man can't fly. It's a fact.



If you were to go out there, roughly 50 years ago and tell the world you're going to make it possible for Mankind to fly...

XD I am sorry, buddy. Rest assured that you will be ridiculed for the rest of your life!

And yet, if Wright brothers were to take all these remarks seriously, they wouldn't have been known as history-changers today.



Don't be afraid to be yourself.

Do what you have to do, ignore all the sarcasm people throw to you.



Of course, with a condition that you're fighting for the truth (not for YOUrself) !

>₩&< Don't let them tell you it's impossible. Unless you tried and gave up XD



*P.s.

"I have to come to a point where it's vital to let you go...
can't forever be stuck in this way."




I liked you before. Liked. And still do. but ciao for now larh~
till we meet at the crossroads.







 I will be Fearless. At least I try to. For GOD ;-)



Comments