Miracles happen.
*
They do. I am a witness. I prayed for a classmate on his depression.
His condition was so bad that he had to see a psychiatrist.
God specifically asked me (Yes i can talk to God, I'm no nuts!)
to write him a note from this verse:~
[strangely, God just told me to find a verse from Psalms, and it has over 100 chapters, the right VERSE just pops out like that! Amazing, no?]
Insomnia was the problem. He couldn't sleep properly for days.
tried every method. Every religious ritual he could find.
Then he was absent. That was 2 days ago.
"IT WORKED! Your method worked!" He exclaimed today.
obedience, is the key.
Then i thought: I'm glad that I did the right thing, even after much hesitation. I didn't just coward off wondering if God will work miracles in situations like this...
My God, how awesome you are to answer my prayers. I know, it was you.
I Believe in a God, who is real. Is your God real to you?



Comments