High School memoirs.
First of all...my tortoise passed away 2 days ago. There was an accident involved. His internal organs were damaged after a fall from his tank ( He climbed out in the middle of the night :( ) Yea.
I will miss you, Bosco. I have always loved your cute ways. Always will.
I will miss you, Bosco. I have always loved your cute ways. Always will.
Wakaka. School life in Malaysia. I figure that if i upload it here it'd be doing a favour for my forgotten memories in years to come. Maybe my grandchildren will be having cyber schooling in front of the computer 24/7 one day, then i can prove to them real "school" life existed when dinosaurs roam.
then again..thinking too much! LOLx.
So, we decided to take a wacky pose.
two normal people makes a
beautiful friendship!
School life. High school memoirs!






Comments