If i could

*
Fly... Like the air balloons in the sky...


1. SO...i did a research on airplanes..the results, are amazing.





2. then i had to invent my own flying equipments



3. Okay...i'm going to jump off from the highest floor now.

 without risking myself looking like a fly...



[looks down] never mind...I'll just practice jumping on the floor first XD!




well, at least she looks more graceful than me. Envy those legs la.


maybe that's what You think... but I'm definitely not like that.

If i manage to fly, I want to tell you the secret to it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is to~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Take a leap of faith. Believe that everything is possible.

because...




You will never know it if you didn't try =)


okay... the flying cape is just a metaphor. 
Please...don't try it at home X)


Comments