Relaxing~
Can't imagine I'm at the brink of war~
And yet...i still have my fair share of lazing out...I just did not touch my books at all!
This is what happens if you're a last-minute-study-person.
"You're efficiency doesn't show until the REAL THING is about 2 weeks later."~ duckieb3s
[Yeap. It's an excuse, courtesy of duckieb3s. Don't even remind me about that~]
Speaking about 2 weeks...So i spent an hour ago fiddling with some wires.. .=~=
Only to realise it came out not as i expected...
Not as i expected but still beautiful~
can i say, even more beautiful than planned?
This is when i realised that I can do all the planning,
but it might not turn out the way I expected, but it might not be ugly either.
I'm human, and My plannings are often not perfect.
Then again, since God is in charge,
picture time!
| yes, I made it DIY. talented right? X) |
entitled: waves.
If you're askiong why duckieb3s have so much free time...
YES I DO. SO WHAT? ENVY ME LARRR~
*P.s.
C=MJ i love you so much for reading my posts.
Thank goodness you're coping well.
I'm going to tell you, that this is just the start.
When it's all over, you would not even notice it.
You know why?
Because your victory lies in the process!
sure, the "A"s are a surplus,
but seriously, what a dramatic way to end your high school life with
SPM as finale, right? X)
Lotsa love. You will do well. Believe IT!




Comments
well, i think i'm quite relaxing too. i only touch the revision books when i feel like doing it. but the problem is, i don't feel like doing it MOST OF THE TIME. xDxD.
btw, i really love the ring, so lovely and artistic! and i think i still keep the ring you made for me in my 'treasure box'. you are so good in this kind of thing, you are so good in drawing too (the picture you specially drew for my blog it's seriously OMG-ly priceless and beautiful!), well, i just wanna say, your talents really shine :D
p/s: why your phalanges (sounds professional right? xD) look so fair and smooth and.. hairless (blush)! T^T