Baffled.
Yea. Got my results, partial results.
Partial because i have been skipping school quite often.
Something I'm really proud of, and not that proud of.
You can say I'm running away from reality.
You can say, I'm just acting tough.
You can say, "Face it, girl!" And shun it to my face.
But no, i won't budge.
Cece told me the reality.
I got more A+s than her, but my position is way lower than hers.
REASON?
My already flunking Add Math.
![]() |
| can't stop laughing at this one. |
![]() |
| this is so not my paper. |
![]() |
| Sense of humour, anyone? |
![]() |
| Needs no further explanation.. |
I could have been in the top 10 of school. But no, top 20s for me.
I cannot understand why i just feel defeated
before even looking at the paper.
I never say, but i really wanted to cry each time in the hall.
And believe me, i can pretty much finish the papers in a well kept time and score well when self practice.
And i feel like crying, but I'm keeping that to myself.
Coz I know that if i do cry in front of anyone,
"You'd just say I'm having PMs or just emotional."
But I am not, and if it means to cry in my own closet,
so you won't say that i am like THAT, I would.
so you won't say that i am like THAT, I would.
I really don't know what else to do.
I just need someone to talk to.
But the only person who hears is God.
I just pray that help is on the way.
Don't bother calling if you'd be speechless on the phone anyway =)
there's just something wrong with this statement.
it should be:~
"Achieve with all Your might", right, Daddy?
*P.s
God, I don't even want to blame you, I just don't understand.
Is it only through this that you can show me that it is by Your grace I'll get an A for SPM?







Comments
this is really about psychology. i'm afraid we can't help you much.
just..., keep on praying, and believe in yourself. build up strong confidence in add maths, act like you've conquered it in no matter what situation, that's what i did to overcome my fear towards add maths.
best of luck to you ♥