Prayer for FGA Concert
Note: This is a prayer project running in the CG. My partner is Phyllis.
take a peek at her prayer:
http://silverthorne09.blogspot.com/
Dear Daddy
I am praying for ...
1.the Good weather, lord. That the weather will be perfect for the event to take place,no heavy rains and traffics jams.
2. Lord i pray for special wisdom for the committees involved in this massive project. I pray that You will provide them peace at hear knowing that at the end of the day, You are in charge of the events success. I pray for stress-relieve and also protection to cover these committees.
3. Father, i pray that many non-Christians will be available for this concert. I pray and come against any excuses that will prevent their salvation. I pray for your protection upon their family, as well as their daily lives. I pray that their parents will grant permission.
4. I pray for salvation and the Holy Spirit to fill the church premises before the concert starts.
I pray that many will be able to feel your strong presence lingering in your house. May lord you touch lives and change their heart, let them be open to your word.
I pray that many will be able to feel your strong presence lingering in your house. May lord you touch lives and change their heart, let them be open to your word.
5. I pray for the technical support group as they make sure the equipment will work well.
I pray that God you will make sure the sound system works fine. And Lord we pray that the music will speak to the people.
6. I would love to pray for the performing artists ---- Juwita Suwito and Busco. I pray that you protect them, give them awesome vocals and also prepare them for the day of revival. I pray God that you will make sure they are in good shape and health.
7. I pray God that you'll continue to work in your people (especially YC-ians) to take up this project seriously, and start making an effort to invite people. Although we might face rejection, i pray that it'll make us even persistent to bring our friends along.
In Jesus name we pray.
Amen.
Comments