Are you worth?


So that day i was down with another severe blow.
(Please don't ask me why these things are happening, I'm guessing that it's part of life you have to experience.)

and I popped to God the question:




 Q:What is my worth?



Mind you, being a Christian all 5 years of my life. I know what it means to worth when jesus died for you (bla bla), but my question runs deeper than that.




When the world judges you 

and says you're not WORTH IT, 

will you still cling onto the true worth 

God has placed in your heart?





Will you?




Let's face it. The world judges people un-mercilessly, and people succumb to it.

I know i do.




You prabably are judged because of:-


1. Beauty ( They think all women should be skinny, in short skirt and sexy.)
*P.s only women in magazines do, and photoshop helps.


2. Money  ("If you don't have cash, drop the conversation.")



3. Intelligence (That little piece of paper that says PhD)



4. Popularity (They scrutinize you on the spot and decide if you're "In" or "Out".)



5. Your own beliefs. Stands. Ambition. You. 








And i got an immediate reply from God, like instant text message: 

You're like a diamond to Me.




Psalm 120:1

I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.





Diamond

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



The name diamond is derived from the ancient Greek αδάμας (adámas), "proper", "unalterable", "unbreakable", "untamed", from ἀ- (a-), "un-" + δαμάω (damáō), "I overpower", "I tame". 


It started to make sense, diamonds are formed under INTENSE HIGH PRESSURE.
And it ends up crystal clear.








For the minerals to end up in a jewelry store~ it needed so many processes!






It sort of reflected to my life, our lives, that we have to go through


all the pressure, 


all the trials, 


all the nonsense 


that even a diamond cannot understand


 to come out crystal clear, 


full of worth! 




The best thing is, without all the pressure and troubles, you will not reach your maturity and crystal-ness.
I'm glad, that i also have a wonderful stone cutter (that's important).








You can be the best stone on earth, but wrongly cut, You won't shine your maximum.~duckieb3s


My stone cutter is God. 
so question ~

 Q:What is my worth?


 Q: Will you let the world judge your worth?


How will You judge your Your worth?




Comments

Darryl Ee said…
Never knew a piece of diamond could actually reflect a lot of things. Wow! :)