Human language.


When you've been away from human contact for a pretty ...long time.

[And this not by meaning that my family members are not human, just giving a metaphor of my currently dull social exposure.]



Went back to school today (I'm assuming some of you covering your ears and thinking : what nutty girl would go back to school?), but i did. It just felt out of place.

Cece wasn't there.

Prinie wasn't there. (Not that she'd be much help)

MJ, well, having some latest juicy gossip i shouldn't be listening to.

Mandarin Language teacher having a discussion about exam tips and hearfelt advice for the already-pro-in-Mandarin-people.


I just.

There were humans in the class, just not human enough to start a conversation.

"I just, sat in my place, 
and muse grumble over Add Math." ~ duckieb3s

Maybe not muse over it.


 oooooh~ but i remember, i was at these places for a reason. 


Went to water my plants I planted in Revo Garden with Jix, on random. 
Saw the headmistress, she's so nice she allow us to use some time after recess for our work.


I don't even feel left out. It's hard to feel left out if you're never in any of those cliques around you, they don't suit you anyway, and you're 10 times better off without them.


I think i know why....I haven't been talking to humans a LONG, lengthy time.

...or maybe, I've been talking to aliens. Neh, just kidding.




*p.s
Owh MJ??? Happy Belated Birthday <3


Comments

Ah Jern said…
you made me feel so guilty right now.. i should have talked with you in the class. sorry. =(