Lively. Motto.


Here i have a Christian brother who describe me full of energy, always joyous.


Wanna know the secret?



well, believe it or not, I have the same problems each of my classmates face.

Yes, i do.

But the only reason that keeps me smiling is that I know there's someone up there, who is watching over me.
I do shed tears, but my Father above comforts me.

I am always so going and daring, because I'm blessed with so much.

" And it's like my duty to spread my joy to the people around me..can't be selfish with joy..or else you'll be the only one happy. One man happy is no happy." ~ duckieb3s


here are some interesting life mottoes i found:


Some very good and very bad things

the most destructive habit...Worry.

The greatest joy...Giving

The greatest loss... Loss of self respect

The most satisfying work... Helping others

The ugliest personality... Selfishness.

The most endangered species... Dedicated Leaders.

The greatest problem to overcome... Fear

The most effective sleeping pill... Peace of mind.

The most incredible computer on earth... The brain.

The deadliest weapon... The tongue.

The most beautiful attire... A smile.

The most contagious spirit... Enthusiasm.

The most important thing in life... 

ALMIGHTY GOD.





Comments