Reality.



Reality sets in.




Time           : 2-3weeks before SPM

Preparation : doubtful.

Heart          : I'm facing some confidence issues now, if i don't solve it soon, I'm possibly a goner.



Ways to solve: 


1. Call me an idiot. No one can save me. I don't know how to tell my parents, because the last time i did, they just dismiss me.


2. I will do more exercise? (not helping because i have been re-doing and redo-ing)


3. Pray alot more.


4. You know what, i just have to make up my mind that I ain't some genius that had her brain shrunk over the last 6 months. If i can do that, it'd be problem solved.


5. See a counselor. [ i will resort this to the last option.]






What i want to say now?


Help, somebody help me!



Comments

Ah Jern said…
you just need help in one particular subject, i have more subjects that are still in the under-preparation state! T^T worst of all, i dont feel like study these days..
Unknown said…
continue trusting in God, do lots of past year questions, and don't forget to RELAX too!!!! it's important. don't stress yourself out too much kays <3