Bruno


So to those out there who are concern about Bruno, my pet rabbit.


He's still fine.
His eye is still swollen, the tumor had grown only a little. Lucky for him.~VET


Operation cant be done because he's too old and won't tolerate anesthetics.


That's the problem, I just keep recalling those days...

... when he was younger and he would run in circles when we trim the grass...


... he would stretch his back and demand FOOD, when my mom comes home from the market...


...Carrot shreds, vegetable leaves, stalks. You name it. 
If any hits the ground, it is goner...


... he diligently beg for his treats if my mom refuses to budge...





And you know what? He's in his 80s but still begs for food like a kiddo! XD







I think that's the most horrible thing about having a pet. =~='''

It is losing them.


*Sigh*

I so not know how am I going to react when the time comes.



In my case...it's nice to have a pet upside down with me.
After many rains and sunshine... I hope you'll never leave me.~duckieb3s





Comments