Till we meet
Wakaka.
I just want to start my post with a stupid laugh XD !
Was in school the other day. Finishing my last minute assignments and project details for my Moral Subject. I didn't know we were suppose to come up with a report to the Kerja Amal (charity project). So, I was rather shock when I found out on that day, that I had to pass up a full report on the assignment, aside the 8 essays.
The funny thing was, I didn't do the hands-on-assignment for the report. I only did the essays! So I end up copying from Darryl, which he finished the assignment LONG, LONG time ago ...*(being such a dedicated student!)... Somehow, I managed to pass my report to teacher on time.
BTW, thanks Darryl, i would have died of suffocation or some cardiac arrest without you!
BTW, thanks Darryl, i would have died of suffocation or some cardiac arrest without you!
So here's the dialogue while i was about to hand up my assignments.
duckieb3s: Here's the assignment. I manage to finish today. (Was blushing red because i was panting out of breath due to rushing up the stairs to her office, only to find out she's on another seat!)
Teacher : Did you actually do the assignment? *suspicious*
duckieb3s: Of course not, i copied it last minute from somebody!
If you're laughing at this point, this must have happened to be you at least once! And yes, i told that into her face. I mean, do you really think she'd believe if i weave a story about how good i am washing my dad's car and cleaning the neighbourhood compound?
Owh please, I'm sure she's smarter than that!
Besides, my mom says it's bad to tell lies. Haha. Well, surprisingly, she wasn't surprised at all by my remark. She even praised me for being so honest. Well, whadaya know ?
Right. Let's just assume my attitude is, and have always been above average. Doesn't that give me extra points for my Morality??
*P.s
Sure, i don't really help old people across the road, that's because i didn't have the chance to hold them without them freaking out on whether I'm just another pick-pocket or thief snatcher!
*P.p.s
And well I didn't picked up the garbage on the roadside, and it wasn't my fault either, seriously, people need to be more educated these days =) ...




Comments