Maybe, maybe not.

I had always wanted to do really crazy stuffs, like go bungee off the cliff or hang myself up the Solero Shot...


So if i had really been there, the situation would have been this way.

Personnel in charge: Miss here are your safety cords (or whatever they call them). Just remember to stay calm while you're at it. I can assure you it is very safe.
duckieb3s        : *Moves away from the cliff* I think my legs just decided to change my mind. 
And the way between my legs and the personnel will begin as he tries to persuade me into jumping off a cliff with a bunch of wreck less strings sustaining the fragile limbs of mine. HAH! And you know how this story will end?


Answer: The authorities in charge was too frustrated to persuade me and finally opted to  jump of the cliff --without safety strips in desperate measure to prove that it is practically safe to jump!


Owh yes. I can see that happening.




well, whadaya know, I was right to trust my instincts after all.


Last Wednesday

Wacko stuffs i did, this week...went on a date with my BFF -- Miza!!! yay~

Had not been seeing her since she left the school during Form 1. And she's grown taller XD. I mean, seriously, everyone must be taking some growth spurt pills to shoot up towards the sky..well, all except for me! I have been taking as much growth pills as possible, but it seems like I am totally stuck with my short genes.

*P.s
Love her romantic story on her beau..whoopsie, Miza, didn't mean to blow it out! =^='''

And then I wonder, at least i have my fathers brains, and my mom's height. I wouldn't want it any other way =) And since humans invented the ever wonderful high heels, I thought that i will just fully utilize the array designs that will no doubt lift me a few inches from the ground. Talk about best inventions ever to mankind!




 definitely not my type of heels, but i like the height!


Picture to remind me of her beautiful smile.




 Best Friends Forever



We made a little promise before parting. We promise to see each other exactly after our mid-year exams next year. So this post serves as a reminder too ~ :D


*P.p.s

Owh, one more thing I half way completing the butterfly earrings to Joyee, my dear sister. Here's the sneak peak, Joyee, but don't get too excited just yet, it's not complete!


 Hope you like it when I'm done!


*P.p.ps

To C=MJ, here's the little something I promised you. Unfinished.

Inspired by your hair.
Inspired by your taste for super high heels.
The skirt is inspired by your cute yet girlishness.
Inspired by your love of music, and the willingness to go the distance to pursue your music.
Inspired by YOU.


Only By duckieb3s. Not bad eh?





Comments

Ah Jern said…
Oh.My.God.

That pic is INCREDIBLE! i love it. it has got so many resemblances of me.. according to you? haha. i can see the reflection of me too la ;P fuzzy curly hair. thick straight fringe. elegant (yet feminine and cute! XD) dress. high-heeled shoes. and the ding dong music sounds come out from the shoes! i love every single details. the girl is exactly me! except my body isn't THAT long (and slim) :(

i'm thrilled to wait until you've finished the colorings :D

thank you for drawing it for me. i feel so honoured! XD
Cec3liA said…
heyy..how's ur leg adyy??ok anott..

wow..that heels is long..if there's one in front of u .. would u wanna try it on ??

btww..the earring is nicee..can't wait to see how it looks when it's donee..surely incrediblee..
Darryl Ee said…
Dude ur not the only one who has short genes here xp. Even I feel small whenever I stand with people.