Forgotten
*
Sounds really bad to be forgotten. left alone in the corner. Don't worry, I'll never forget you =)
If you haven't seen my hand writing before, it's worse than this when i don't have to show anybody XD!
Sounds really bad to be forgotten. left alone in the corner. Don't worry, I'll never forget you =)this picture is damn epic larr.. not trying to be emo.
Picture aside. Now...i really need a BIG, gigantic, rest. Wait, it just ended.
Was in a board meeting that day in school. I know, holidays are so not up yet..well, at least not in a few days. BUT...
No 1.
I got myself into this Project with the Chinese Society. Apparently, organizing for a camp is REALLY hard.
*Emphasise "really" 10, freaking times here.*
*Emphasise "really" 10, freaking times here.*
No.2
If I'm ever once organised, that would be my bed. That's the only thing in my life that is really organised. I don't know, but i sort of picked up the habit of making my bed every morning from my mom. Which, is a good thing, i guess.
If you haven't seen my hand writing before, it's worse than this when i don't have to show anybody XD!No. 3
MORE organising. Seriously larr.. i mean, whose idea was it to put me in charge?? Whooppppsss. I forgot. Me.
Have to organise a tuition in my house, and accommodate everyone's timing. Not the best thing to do either. After planning for several weeks. yes! Mission accomplished, next Thursday, at my house, Biology and Chemistry tuition XD!
wah..felt like I've done it again. Mission accomplished route, here I come!
No.3
This is the start of a new year, new resolutions. Want to know my resolution??
WELL, EVERY GIRL DREAMS OF BEING FIT!
but...
Right. So that's off the list. I mean who gave the permission for Hollywood actresses to
"Label" us as Size 1 or 10?
I obviously have more value than that~
Next resolution, never waste time!
HAH! what am i talking about? Crap larr. it's like if you bother to read my post, you've wasted your precious time of 2 minutes..not like your resolution is to waste 2 minutes of your life XD!
joking. I just really hope my rest pays off...next year is "DA Year" for me. No more rubbish. Unless I want to be garbageman for the rest of my life...
Note: I'm not degrading garbageman here, if you come from a Chinese family background,
YOU WILL UNDERSTAND!
Right. Didn't i say I must not waste time? ciao now.
*P.s
Pyjamas Party Rocks!!!






Comments