Here to witness ~ Merry Christmas!

*
First and foremost, Merry Christmas!!!
owh, and Happy Birthday, Jesus!



Christmas gets so commercialised these days, people think of Christmas trees, Santa Claus, PRESENTS...etc!!!




I'm not saying that I'm not appreciating the Christmas mood..and i do L-O-V-E presents...

 They say, Christmas is a time for families to come together, a time to appreciate the people around us...

I say,  i can never forget the true meaning of Christmas ~ the day when Jesus is born. Anyway, I was on a mission to share the good news to my Godmother =) Wanted to brave myself along time to do that, but didn't manage. Finally, I had the chance on Thursday.


YES!!!!!

So, i decided to make her a card-cum-letter, which includes a little bit of my testimony inside. The message is confidential, so i didn't take the contents inside. If you're wondering, "why a card?"..i can only say creativity is my best talent, that's why:

*Sneak peaks of my card*

 ever wonder what is it? Jesus is the answer.











Yup, that's the card.




*P.s.
Moving on, i went for Christmas Tracks Giving in church. *basically you give fliers to strangers*And i met really nice people on the way..the miraculous thing is, i didn't meant to go for the session because I was rather busy, but miraculously, i became free for that period of time.


*P.p.s
Was giving tracks in high heels, which means, running around the streets of Petaling in heels to give invitations to my church! ( Was wearing heels because i went to Mid Valley before that!~)


*P.p.s
Can't wait to eat G's cake tommorow in church!~ 
No, he doesn't bake. XD



Invitation to readers from duckieb3s:


Time
Saturday, December 25 · 8:00am - 11:00am

LocationMain Sanctuary, FGA KL, Malaysia   *google MAP*

Created By

More InfoFirst Service: 08.00am
Second Service: 11.00am


ALL are invited! it's a play by my church. Do bring many people if you're coming! =)



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


Comments

Ah Jern said…
hohohox Merry X'mas to you too! (isn't that 'hohohox' part sounds like the santa claus? XD)