My place to go.
*
Goal : Doctor + missionary
Say hello to duckieb3s the Future doctor.
Goal : Doctor + missionary
Say hello to duckieb3s the Future doctor.
You can never understand the feeling i always felt when i hear stories about people in poverty and sickness. Every time a pastor preaches that, I'd got to the altar call to cry like a baby... And mind you, i wasn't crying intentionally, it just occurred, and sometimes, most of the times, i don't know the reason I'm crying for.
God's call.
If it was so simple.When God decides to call you, you straight away *poof* become what he calls you to be. Sadly, it ain't so. He wants you to discover the path He created for you in His timing.
It's always frustrating when He tells me a portion of my destiny, and then leaves the rest out. I mean, seeking God is so hard for me. And there is no one i can turn to, at least, i have G now. He'll understand and be my mentor. There is a reason why He doesn't reveal it all, because if he does, you might just commit suicide, or something like that, i believe.
*And no. G and I are not starting, so don't ask. =) I respect him only as my mentor.*
Was doing Devotions ~ bible study tonight.
Asking that God will reveal Himself to me. And i can know Him besides just getting words from the Bible. Guess what? He did it again. He told me stuff through the bible. Was abit disappointed, but i think He wants to humble me before talking to me. And I'll accept that.
so I got this from :
1 Chronicles 29: 14-15
14 But who am I, and who are my people, that we could give anything to you? Everything we have has come from you, and we give you only what you first gave us! 15 We are here for only a moment, visitors and strangers in the land as our ancestors were before us. Our days on earth are like a passing shadow, gone so soon without a trace.
*it's so true that i can't give anything unless God first saved me from hell. Then come to think of it, whatever i give, my ambitions and dreams, will not be enough to pay for the grace he has given me.*
*I don't want to live like a passing shadow, or dust, at least let me die and return to soil that can be used for growth of other seeds.*
1 Chronicles 29:17
17 I know, my God, that you examine our hearts and rejoice when you find integrity there. You know I have done all this with good motives, and I have watched your people offer their gifts willingly and joyously.
*I'm more than willing to go wherever He wants me to go...willingly and joyously, that's the way. It's my passion*
*P.s.
Why I wanted to be a doctor? Not just because I'm called to do so, but because i realise that by being a doctor, i not only save physical lives but I'm capable to save them from hell, too.




Comments