Facebook Upgrades
Is it just me, or is everybody's computer having the sudden mix variations of words all over your profile pages? And the tagged pictures are right on top of your profile, making it impossible to ignore?
Typical scene when i go online :
For your info, Malaysians spend most time on " Facebook" , making us the top ranking social people with most friends online in a day...yeah, I'm totally impressed with the stats.
Wait a minute! Why is my profile template so awkward? Some stupid computer malfunction, i guess.
Redirecting.
AND THEN A SHOCK!
Okay, so now it's official, Fb re-vamp! Horrible one indeed.
I don't know about you, but i kinda like the previous version of facebook. This is going to take me some time to get used to.
I freak out when sudden changes occur, the last time i got my hair cut, it was a change that i had to get used to for weeks!
I don't know about you, but i kinda like the previous version of facebook. This is going to take me some time to get used to.
WHY CHANGE?????
I freak out when sudden changes occur, the last time i got my hair cut, it was a change that i had to get used to for weeks!
I think it's the "Obama Spirit" that inspired "change". But seriously, do you have to take it to great lengths?? Or maybe it's just me, reluctant to accept that change is a must, to improve....yearite. I'd still say the previous functions were better.
Just like Obama once said:
Just like Obama once said:
"It's about Time. It's about Change"
But then again, i kind of gotten used to it now. Not so bad after all =)
*p.s.
I'm sorry joyee, i still haven't finish your piece yet. Be excited!







Comments