Things I want to accomplish.
Here's a list on my future. I went to CF that day. And Dr.Kim gave a short message (spontaneously) about dreams. It wasn't what he prepared earlier, he didn't know why he was prompted to share that for a little while before he got into his ORGINAL message.
Anyway, i have a feeling that it was for me. I didn't tell him that, of course.
"After a beautiful dream on the-almost-perfect-guy
you would eventually marry
...a wonderful career...
..an impossible dream...
..you're flying mid-air...
...And then all the sudden you abruptly awake from slumber!
And God demands a toll for having a good dream.
seriously, does it happen?" ~Dr. Kim
OF COURSE NOT.
We are given the Privilege to dream. I'm going to jot mine here, in 5 years time...see it happen.
1. I wanna get 11 As.
2. I will save 20 people from college.
3. I want to bring 2 best friends to Christ.
4. I wan to read the whole bible 4 times.
5. I will get some scholarship from a medic school.
6. I want to tell 3 girls they are beautiful each day, and pray that it changes lives.
so. dream big.


Comments
a small small girl with a big big dream. XD
No matter how small you may be... we pray that God gives you the strength and courage. Remember "God doesn't call the qualified, but He qualifies the called"
Just to let you know I have downloaded the pic with the verse : Eph: 3:20-21 and shared it on my FB so that this might encourage others. I have shared your Blog along with the Link. May God bless you Child.
Regards,
John