SPM NOTES Help!! here are some GOOD links.


I was crusading all the sites and happen to find some stuffs. Since I'm taking SPM this year, i thought it'd be a great help to other students to share some GREAT LINKS.

*P.s.
i just hate it when the links people put on their sites are hoaxes. Rest assured, i personally checked them out for you =)

1.MORAL FORM 4 AND 5 notes / Nota Pendidikan Moral Ting 4 &5



This site gives you a full detailed of the syllabus you're studying for form 4 and 5.
Nilai and definisi included.


2.[SPM COMPACT NOTES]


here's a list of what they have. click the link above ^ to access the original site
or
Just click the links below:


SPM PhysicsRevision CardRevision NotesForm 5 WorkbookFormulae List - Form 4Formulae List - Form 5Definition - Form 4
SPM Chemistry
Revision CardRevision NotesChemical Equation List - Form 4Chemical Equation List - Form 5
SPM Add Maths
Revision NotesF4 Formulae List (18/9/08)
SPM Pendidikan Moral
Revision Card


(Trust me this website is cool. I really like the compact Chemistry notes.)
send me a comment if it helps.

all the best.




Comments