a Creator who cares.


2 weeks passed for me. Agonizing weeks. But, still one of the most promising weeks i have to admit.



"I wish there would be an extraordinary thing 
that happens today. "~duckieb3s



This is what You pray for everyday. But don't you realise, that everyday there IS an extraordinary thing that indeed happened. It is YOU!


I met a friend, and atheist. He asked me this question:

 If God is omnipotent [full of power], why didn't he just create another better world? We have no meaning in life. He created us but doesn't care.


Dear whoever who is reading:





HE DOES CARE.



HE DOES KNOWS.



THE PAIN.



YOU.



are going through, RIGHT NOW.




So i replied a question to him instead:

"And if I tell you that God cares, and all he wants is for you to come and experience him once, will you take the chance?"



No, my friend wouldn't. 
And that's where the problem lies..you never given God a chance to say anything. 



You were doing all the talking. Complaining. Crying. Alone.
Wake up. You know that He cares. 





Then again, although God is omnipotent, he has given the most precious thing for you.
 A chance to start all over again, which is the reason why we say:~


 God is love.


But will you listen Or will you continue to complain? The choice is yours.




“God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.”–I John 4:16






*P.s
I love you too, daddy. Even though I'm not perfect, i will do my best.



Comments