confirmation, no?


Maybe i am a future doctor after all.

I don't think I'm fit for the job though, even though i do have the passion to help others.

"They" keep telling me : help can be provided many ways, not necessarily a doctor...blah blah

I want to be a doctor.


I want to be leading some organization someday.


I want to save 500 souls.

So tell me what's wrong with that dream? NONE!
God, if you intend me to be someone, i believe You'll constantly bring me confirmation.
Just like, today.

Comments

Ah Jern said…
haha, i really think you would be a good doctor :) just pursue your dream, dont care what others say!
JoYee said…
sis even my parents SAYS IT"S IMPOSSIBLE FoR ME To bECOME SOMETHING BIG ONE DAY, even my aunt and uncle too, but don't let them bring you down, Let GOD bring u up again :)