Save it!



Just a random thought:


Save it. Because it's worth it.


And by the way..I'm learning to 


Yes. Well, pressure abounds and you just can't afford to be worried about EVERYTHING.


So much for trying to study for the past week.
I was so full spirited that i brought a suitcase of revision books during the holidays.



I know Right.




Rest assured, I didn't manage to touch most of them.

Plus, it's just absurd lugging your work with you when you're on a vacation like this.

Sand. Beach. Sun.






OWH YES. tell me how exactly are you going to ignore the fun around you??
[if you're planning to answer that...never mind.]


And don't know why, but i just have the little-innocent-girl feeling, again. Yes, again. 
so here comes randomness:


I remembered that when i was younger, i had a dream--- to wear that white frock and walk down the isle.
(well, most little girls do dream about that. 
And if you're once a girl yet have not, i would wonder what kind of trauma has gotten into you.)






 And adulthood used to be the fantasy of every child.


If life could be as easy as that little girl, dreaming about the next handsome knight she would marry off to...
living the happy-ever-afters.




IF.

But then she will not experience the fullest of life, wouldn't she?





"Life is only complete when there are bittersweet and sourpepper moments . And God."~duckieb3s





*p.s.
Lastly, to all my mates out there~

Comments

Ah Jern said…
i had the Dream. till now still always dreaming about that :D hehe
Eleanor said…
I never dream like that. I never dream myself wearing dress, never think of stuff like marriage.
I do thought marriage is something dangerous.
haha, funny.