Live your own shadow.


THAT'S IT.



"I'm just going to be myself. End of story."



Yeap. How frustrating can it get when you have to meet up to expectations?


VERY.



Especially when the people the closest around you set the standards up 10 notches.
I remember getting oh-so-frustrated because you just can never pair up to that somebody, no matter how much you try.

What's the point of trying so hard then? Might as well just do what you can and accept it.

okay. enough crap.



MJ~ i think i still tend to compare myself to HW [you know who] I just don't know why...
I guess just feel kinda jealous that she has finished revising and all bah. haha.~






So I was randomly browsing and felt that this really is sorta a conflict between the heart and mind.
do you feel it too?


Heart versus Mind
I need someone to love me 
                   I need to love myself 

I want someone to hold me 
                   where is the comfort in sleeping alone? 

I want to walk hand in hand 
with someone stronger than I am 

                   but I have this tiny creature 
                       who counts on me for strength 

I want to feel protected 
                   God is my savings grace 

I need love 
                   I have love 

I want romance 
                   always fleeting 
                       always fading 
                     always fantasy 

I crave passion 
                   passion lies within my fingertips 
                       my soul is a river of passion 

I’m lonely 
                   only lonely in the quiet of night 
                       in the presence of those 
                     who have what I want 


I’m giving up 
                   I gave up a long time ago,not.


Live your own shadow. Stop hiding behind someone else's identity.






Comments