I owe you an apology.
Looking back.
Into the past,
where naivety runs through our tender veins.
Where there's always a surge of adrenaline rush...
the excitement that drives every teen nuts.
[aha, if this post too deep for you, i understand. Because i just suddenly have to be so philosophical in my writing, don't know why. Just bear with me.]
I just can't help but feel sorry for the people
I used to adore so much,
being unnecessarily hurt.
I just can't help but accumulate the people
i once held dear to my heart,
and immense guilt flood into my icy, stone,
cold lump close to my lungs. ~duckieb3s
Please do not doubt that I never did appreciated whatever memories and phases we've been through.
The truth is, i put as much effort in every one of them.
And probably, my fear got the best out of me, so i backed off.
And i wouldn't change a thing even if i was given a second chance.
But sorry:
If i ever neglected you.
If I ever offended you.
If i ever disappointed you.
If i broke your heart.
Because each time i break yours, i break my own too. But it's all in the past now, and we've grown so much since then, so will you forgive me?
*P.s
dedicated to all those whom i adore and unintentionally hurt. I hope all of you will understand.
Trials are here, won't be updating frequently. signing off.
"I think i owe ALL OF YOU an apology, Sincerely."


Comments