Try me.
*
Went for CF today =) meeting was canceled. XXX was suppose to send us back home service. Before that, we stopped by mamak for late lunch. He started this random question.
*Like, for obvious reasons I'm pouring my heart out is because I just needed a place to vent frustrations??*
>Owh, but how happy am i to know that it doesn't matter if you're good at it or not, God still loves you the same.
I can always act strong. Wipe the tears off my cheeks..it wouldn't matter. But, the truth is, I'm lying to myself, and you know it =) And the next thing you hear me saying is :
I'm feeling happy again. Thanks, bloggie. You're a wonderful listener.
*P.s.
Went for CF today =) meeting was canceled. XXX was suppose to send us back home service. Before that, we stopped by mamak for late lunch. He started this random question.
XXX : Are you confident??
duckieb3s: ...
XXX : I know you are.
duckieb3s: How do you know??
XXX : Because you always speak your mind.
LoL-ness. I'm lost of words.
If i can actually say that I speak out my mind. Sometimes, i feel the loneliness when i can't say a thing to anyone. Or it is no point saying at all. I only confide stuff when i can't take it anymore. And it hurts when people's replies are :
1.Chill~
or
2.Relax... <3
Don't just say something, because you don't know what to say.
Do us all a favour, just don't say anything at all ^^
"Sometimes, everyone wants to be your ears, but not every ear can hear you out."
This week, i volunteer to stop depending on a pair of ears...and things aren't going as it suppose to be.
I have PLENTY of insecurities, and it is only fair that you listen before coming to a conclusion that I'm the most optimistic person on earth XD I think I'm never good enough, because nobody told me I was.
>Owh, but how happy am i to know that it doesn't matter if you're good at it or not, God still loves you the same.
I can always act strong. Wipe the tears off my cheeks..it wouldn't matter. But, the truth is, I'm lying to myself, and you know it =) And the next thing you hear me saying is :
Isn't it a brilliant weather today??
But, it'll alright. Just like always. After the next morning, you'll never remember the sad things again. If you only knew that i wanted to tell you, but i can't. I can only tell God now.
If i were to shout out loud my deepest thoughts in a huge crowd...
Or perhaps I should just don a mask~ and share everything to God only?
I'm feeling happy again. Thanks, bloggie. You're a wonderful listener.
*P.s.
wonder why parents are not understanding enough. Turns out they were =)


Comments