Can you believe it??
*
I was in my room, praising God halfway. And suddenly, something prompted me to turn the fan off because it was annoying. Then, it prompted me to switch off the cell phone. I obeyed. Lastly, off the lights!
I was like: What??!!
Do it, even when you think your mind is playing games. I did.
So, all was left is me, in a corner of my room. Pitch black. It was worse when i had to close my eyes to worship. Total darkness. Sometimes, i don't like to admit, but I'm afraid of the dark, alone. God is showing me to depend totally on him. At that moment.
Then, I sang the song "None but Jesus" and then the 3 names appeared in my mind, Constantly, shuffling inside my mind as I sing. Dexter. Irene. Rui Xin. I cried and intercede for them. I don't know why, but i just had the urge to. It seems that, God's presence was REALLY strong at that time, in my room. Can you believe it?? IN MY ROOM!!!
This must be surreal. The only place i ever came close to God was in church. And now He's in my room! My tears change to joy. God answered half my wish. I wanted to seek God, and hear his voice. I got half of it becoming reality. Half.
haha. I was so happy. I didn't just spend another 17th birthday,
I spent it with God =)
Wonderful. Just as the day is about to end.
I just can't contain myself, so i decided to blog XD But before I leave, i want to share a bit of my prayers while i was praising God, that's when He came into my room :)
"Father, i just want to come to you with a whole heart, no distractions. I want to seek you. Make me humble to hear you. I can never know where my path will lead, but i know you've planned it well for me. Amen."
Comments