there is no one else

*
Here's a song that will reflect my week, enjoy ^^:




Song Title : None but Jesus ~ Hillsongs 


My ways are not important. My future is not my own. My prayers are secured in You.

All i ever wanted for my 17th birthday wish:



IS to be able to hear Your voice.

~Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.


I was in Civic class today... my teacher told us a story about her pupil,----an aspiring doctor. She said, her student did well, but he did not manage to secure a spot in the local university. Scholarships he applied was rejected. 

The poor student collapsed and was in a state of depression because he had never aimed anything else in life but a doctor. She said, it seems pretty stubborn that the student was so determined to become a doctor, he wouldn't opt for any other career option.

At that point, my heart sank 3 inches deep. 

What if, I cannot fulfil my ambition as a doctor too? I knew i was called, because i know it. But  I have not heard God saying that to me. That aside. i know, that if God wanted me to get there, he'll provide everything I need. I've seen miracles like these happened before.



Is there anything that is too hard for God to solve? Do you think He has abandoned 
y-o-u?

The truth is, YOU have walked away, and His hands are still here to catch you =)

Turn back. 
He's waiting for you to surrender your problems to Him again.









pray. and. He listens.



Comments

Eleanor said…
honestly, i like that song..
You are a devout Christian..