I see your Point of view.

*
Was talking to C, and felt bad for him to read my blog anyway. Actually, he had been reading my posts for quite some time. Until recently, he told me. I don't know what to say.

I mean, have you ever wrote something, and wish that somebody won't read it, but still hope that he'll peek?? Well, in this case, i wasn't expecting him to read. But since he did, i was expecting tons of questions.

He was like really patient...and for that i admire him. I was betting that he won't last silent for one week. Well, he did pretty well, i must say, 3 weeks, without asking.

*Well, about the questions you asked, let's just keep it a secret of our own*

I told him I'm really confused, but will try to fix ASAP~

And surprisingly, his reply was:



"let time figure out itself ;timing is important."

thanks. 

Comments

Ah Jern said…
C? Is that a initial of a guy WE both know? Just asking XD