Nothing to do
*
What do people do when they're bored?
1. Talk crap.
2. Write crap.
3. Blog crap.
^ Which is exactly what I'm doing right now. neh~ just kidding.
and you know what else?? God answered my prayers =)
2 prayers Altogether!!! AWESOME~
Remember 2 weeks ago i decided to go on a fast, where i will go without
entertainment and somebody?
all you have to do is believe.
1.One of my prayers are for Irene. He mom disallowed her to come for church..
Guess what! she Fb-ed me and told me she can come for YC this Sunday.
Unfortunately, she'll be in second service, I'm in the first. Still looking for somebody to take care of her.
2.Secondly, I've been praying for Rui Xin's grandfather. He suffered from a stroke recently =)
She said her grandfather's condition is improving and stable for the moment.
*P.s
I don't know how is Dexter (my 3rd prayer subject), but i hope he's okay.
*P.p.s
Apparently, the twins will be joining us for CF (Christian Fellowship) once a month on Fridays..
Another prayer answered. I have already been praying for them for a year...







Comments