4th surprise after my Birthday =)

*
Finally my fast is over XD... I saw G today =) what a relief. While i was waiting for Irene to come to church, I found him instead. LOLx. long story...

"Wait," then he disappeared into the crowd, emerging in another 10minutes later with 2 bags..mysterious fella.

He brought me presents. One for Christmas and one for my birthday. He was supposed to give the Christmas present to me last year, when we shared a cake ... but, he's afraid my parents will ask. So today he gave both one-shot.

Sweet  

I really appreciate it A LOT, G. thanks~
and the pillow will be on my bed so i can hug it every night. it's so comfy ;)



And for the rest of you...less talk more pics!


 This is a carved stone. Swan. Beatrice Jr. i named it.




 heart shaped sand thingy. cute.


 Bracelet.




 Nostalgia..fluffy pillow =)


 Family photo?


 sweet.


 One last take XP


*P.s
I'm still waiting for my buddies to upload my birthday pictures..wait patiently bah =)

L-O-V-E-S &  S

Comments