school = time + life ??
I guess, I will miss you.
That's what I guess. I can imagine my holidays without you, but I can't assume I can just put everything on hold until school re-opening.. Okay. That said, I'll miss you, hah.
But you better don't ask me who is it, people. Why? Because your question is wrong that's why. I'll miss something not someone. *( pls don't be offended!)
I'll miss you, my class room. I can't believe I said this,neither can I believe that I had spent so much time in that freaking room. Figuring out add math, gossiping, playing a fool with my buddies. Typical me. Sentimental when it comes to separation. Most of all, I'll miss the school!
^ random classroom drawing. Deffinitely not mine >^<'''
10 months ago...
I was complaining about the need to return to school, since I can study more efficiently at home *(which is true).
10 months later...
guess what? I'm already feeling the heart wrench of leaving school for 2 months.
You know how it feels when we don't appreciate the times we have, and only start to regret for not doing so? That's what I felt. Maybe I should have done this, should have done that. Maybe I should try to concentrate more in class, NEH.
Time to look ahead, for the challenges that are going to befall us, for now. As someone famous once said:
"Yesterday is money that cannot be earned if we missed the chances .
Tomorrow is money that will come.
Today is money."
~Actually, I just made that up. XD
Can't wait for this ~
*P.s.
I'm weird.



Comments
假期了,却不舍得。
每一年,重复着。
LOL i dunno how to write that in english. but i guess u can understand what i m trying to tell u here right? XD.