Hi again!




Note:

I'm sure you all have seen the new template updated. There are some minor problems with the blog. You wont be able to browse through my Cbox as well as other pages for the mean time. Don't fret, the comment box still works -- currently known as "hug(s)", and improvements will be made ASAP.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUSY WEEK STILL. Here are some good pictures. =)

01#

inspired by the cello.

02#
In daze. Dreamland =)



Okay. some pics to prove my really busy week.
*note: This is only a small portion of my holidays...

01#
Was itching to make something tasty. And since my cousin is here, might as well make myself useful XD.
My mother is a good cook, but you wouldn't believe it if i tell you I inherited her talent without proof. So i decided to make my own version of "Shepherd's Pie" ...


Took lot of effort to get here. on the tray, golden-brown!



I will never lie to you that it was gobbled down at a speed of lightning  ;)

02#
 A day trip to the Malaysian Science centre.

I have to say that it was quite disappointing as the building is under some renovation to enhance the facilities. Unfortunately, that means we will be the victims for coming on the day.

I mean which government's idea was it to have such renovation in the middle of school holidays? It's a science centre, for goodness sake, little children visit this venue in the holidays more often than the school field trip!

BTW, most of the facilities were out of order, and it seems that most of the stuff there had not been changed since a decade. And how would I know? I was there roughly 10 years ago! Anyway, I will have to say i did had fun there, because I went with my little cousin, and he was fascinated by the "blings" ...



Like the aquarium a lot.
Bro and fish bigger than his head!



Do not misunderstand. This is not illegal!
It is a touch aquarium. We were allowed to put our hands in to feel the fishes!
The nibbles from the fishes were exciting XD

Definitely the highlight of the day ^^




The theme for the day ~ Music. .
*FYI, this is a shell shaker*


03#
Jewelry Making.

I thought of taking a part time job during the holidays, but as usual, my mom objected. So, i carried on my passion of making jewelry. Here are some pieces I accomplished so far =)
Everything you see is custom-made, right down to the hooks and the wired beads!

*BTW, I'm also selling them, but only to close friends. Feel free to ask.*
every item starts from RM4 onwards.



green + purple

Red + Black bows


My favourite ~ inspired by oceans



*P.s.
*That's all people! Ciao now ^V^v

*P.p.s.
faulty camera. Must get it fixed!








Comments

Ah Jern said…
i love the drawings! mad pretty! like Korean artists' work! OMG I WANT IT! XD

and the shepherd pie! looks delicioooouss!

the earrings are pretty too! love the last one, your fav, also my fav ^^