Currently in Awana Genting.
*first and foremost, I'm really sorry that this post will not have personal pictures because I decided to leave my faulty camera at home.*
Her am I, sending best regards from Genting.
That said, I will not be going to the theme park in First World Hotel because the place would obviously be jammed packed during the holidays. Imagine the last time I had to queue for my siblings so that they can catch their ride -- emphasizing "Their" here. And it took almost half our day just to manage going into 2, freaking, children rides?
All the hustle-bustle for 2 rides? Seriously, We're smarter this time. And if you're planning to go to the theme park these days, i suggest you make bookings with the management, if they actually let you do that! Hah!
Okay less crapping. In Awana Resort and cooked spaghetti last night. I know, which family brings their kitchen along during vacations? Apparently mine does =)
Best dinner. Accompanied by movie. And, not to mention the live band last night at the hotel lounge. SWEET!~
The main entrance.
This and looks exactly like my hotel room, more like house.
It even has a table counter XD on the left!
Owh and did I forget to mention they have a superb golf course with the perfect landscaping?
Breathtaking, isn't it?
and that's the signature tower of Awana Resort! You can practically see it from afar...
Okay, ciao for now, don't want to hog up the public Internet service available here. People just give you the "Friendly" Stares ;D...
*P.s.
Can't wait for tonight's dinner, we're cooking instant noodles. yay!





Comments
btw, i can't wait to see your drawing ler! haha.