I'm writing
Anyway, I received a shocking news last week. It's about a friend of mine. Just recently, probably 3 months ago, i have been taking an ABRSM Piano exam with her. Last week, her dad had passed away, my biggest condolence to her and her family.
It somehow occured to me how fragile our lives can be, and our families'. We cannot stop it from leaving, we can never have the control to bring it back... Tonight was the best dinner I've ever had, not because we're dining in a 5 star restaurant, and not because of the ambience. It is because we can spend time together and it is just precious, priceless.
^this doesn't look half as nerdy right?
It somehow occured to me how fragile our lives can be, and our families'. We cannot stop it from leaving, we can never have the control to bring it back... Tonight was the best dinner I've ever had, not because we're dining in a 5 star restaurant, and not because of the ambience. It is because we can spend time together and it is just precious, priceless.
____________________________________________________________________
Right. That said, i want to do a to-do-list today, hopefully i'll be able to finish it in time :
1. Moral project
2. Chemistry assignment
3. Civik portfolio
ARRGGHHH!!!
whatever larr...it's ME time now...HOliDays! @-@
one more thing, I'M officially four-eyed! I know. Don't give me that look. My sis says i look pro in glasses though. HAHA, really funny, i can see you laughing in front of the screen. You might want to ask, " But why all the sudden duckieb3s is short sighted?" The answer is, "I've been studying too much lately." *sticking my tongue out* You can't blame me from studying too hard, I've tried to convey it in a more humble way..sadly, this is the most humble answer i can give you =v='''
^this doesn't look half as nerdy right?
____________________________________________________________________
I'm currently in Pahang and on a vacation at my relative's house. Hoho.. miss the food and the pasar malam (night market) here. If you think the city is busy, try hearing that every boutique closes around 7pm over here, and if you're from overseas...the western side, this IS NOT NORMAL. City people will probably have lotsa night life in Malaysia, but i kinda enjoy the quiet pace around. Less hectic, more relaxing. So, while I'm in a holiday mood, enjoying my vacation, I'll double myself to complete the assignments.
Probably XD!


Comments
anyway, i agreed with your sis, you look pro and smart in that glasses. no kidding :)
and finally, enjoy your trip at Pahang and me-time holidays ^^
who cares about the stupid folios? HAHAHA . yeah i know a lot of people DO care. XD