Ideal Marriage

I heard so many stories. so many tales about beautiful couples. Fiery romance, till death do us apart-s. And I began to wonder if this is all a fantasy living or vow we're making. To ensure we live though the darkest ages.

There are the model couples, whom split up due to third parties. There are also the perfect match, spending more time quarrelling instead of communicating gradually. Fantasy.
The idea of a prince on a white horse *yes, Taylor Swift's song* is just as much as a fairytale that will not exist. And then my eyes and ears choose to tell me, that all of this happenings can be so close to our hearts.

Starting with our parents. So often we hear some unavoidable quarrels from them, most of it are just plain childish demands.
It's a miracle how these people who ended up in wrecked marriage could once have once been a happy couple.
Face it, we often see the fight scenes on television, and I don't really want to go detail about it.

It started to impart in me the need of an ideal marriage. I actually would want to spend the rest of my life with someone that will keep his vow, and me mine.

Not long ago, I was fortunate to witness a perfect wedding..after  40 years!

Lovely couple. 2 people coming from different races, brought together as bride and groom, sharing their communion after solid, 40 years.

I don't know about you, but I think we have much to learn from this. Maybe then, it isn't a fantasy of till-death-do-us-apart ? I'm sure honoured to witness true love.


^ The Wedding cake of the day. With "40" as candles!


^ their journey doesn't end here...

^ Bride and groom perform the ceremony of cutting the wedding cake.

^In Malaysia, a wedding is not complete without makan (food).
It sure is a gastronomical affair, with different races eating at the same venue.


^ As so you can see. 40 Years..not a joke! I am totally impressed by their love story.
*gosh, this post contains lots of Taylor Swift's songs*






*After note:

All three of we will promise ourselves to commit to a unbreakable vow.
TILL-DEATH-DO-US-APART.
It is not a fantasy.


See the girl in the pink shirt? Catch her blog @ :


Comments

Ah Jern said…
woaaa, are they your friends/relatives ?

totally admirable.
could be our role model as well :D.


btw, you looked super cute in that outfit! and your hair looked great too. love it =)