The last time I'd see you.
*
Who knows? After next year or so..i might go overseas? Well, it doesn't matter anyway.
Okay. i need my venting time again...
Went to IMU today, scouting for medical colleges. They're offering seminars. At that point, i was in the car~ and i just felt lost. Is this really what i wanted to do?
More importantly, is this what God want me to do?
I lost it.
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ
Believe it or not. It's probably the last time i would ever see him again.
Who knows? After next year or so..i might go overseas? Well, it doesn't matter anyway.
"I saw you in purple. My favourite colour =) What a coincidence that I'm wearing the same colour too!"
Funny, but yes, i brought your pillow today ---which Ben wanted to borrow, but i wouldn't let him. hahaha--- I just feel like laughing all over again. Nostalgia.
Is duckieb3s getting all emo again? NO, of course not.
Never said "hi" or "bye". I suppose it's the best ending anybody can ever ask. At least, we're far better than strangers >V<
Hey, all the best when you reach Sepang. I know how advance technology can be, but i suppose we will not be in touched as we used to ;)
One happy ending.THE END.
Went to IMU today, scouting for medical colleges. They're offering seminars. At that point, i was in the car~ and i just felt lost. Is this really what i wanted to do?
More importantly, is this what God want me to do?
I lost it.
I just completely lost my purpose. You know what pains me the most? I just realise that i wasn't really concern about the physical pain people are going through, doctors save lives. Rather, I want to save souls --- the ultimate reason I was made for.
As much as i want to save other people...i just find myself sinking deeper and deeper into things. I'm just a normal girl on the street.
One month ago, i got a prophesy: Be bold and courages. Do not doubt. I (God) have made you an influence to the people around you.
God i want to serve you. I don't want to do anything for money and fame. It's ridiculous. Paul considered it all as garbage, me too. But how can you use me,if I'm a nobody?
Philippians 3:8
Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ
(one month later from now. I'll get an answer.)





Comments