duckie DIY --- Pappier Mache Beads
*
And since it's the holidays...no holidays are completed without duckie DIY!
This time I'm making my very one Paper Mache Beads.
Changing them into a stylish bracelet!
RESULTS:~
have fun!
And since it's the holidays...no holidays are completed without duckie DIY!
This time I'm making my very one Paper Mache Beads.
Changing them into a stylish bracelet!
Paper mache beads are easy to make.
1.All you need is a block of pappier mache.
2. Roll it into desire shape.
3.A thin wooden stick or needle to put holes into your newly-made beads ( while they're still wet).
4. Wait to dry.
5.Go creative!Paint!
6.Layer it with Clear Lacquer Spray. Make sure you get every side of your beads.
This step is for a shiny effect, and longer lasting colour.
RESULTS:~
have fun!
Owh, and if my leg still remains swollen prior to the accident---- after this week,
I'll have to see the doctor. hmm...
Comments
make sure u see the doctor yeaaa =)