Coming to terms

*
HEY. I just got back from Taiping and Hutan Belum Resort..will update you guys in the next post about that. But here i am, so anxious to get back home. Just don't know why i actually Still miss somebody, felt so silly all the sudden. 





Stale news greets me. G and J are together for a few weeks now.




"What i can't believe is, nobody had the guts to tell me what was going on until----I had to just happen to bumped into it myself!" 
- duckieb3s


I don't feel that at all. Maybe a little. But not more than being kept in the dark.

(AHH~ let's just say, what's done is done, C=MJ =] I know you will be telling me all sorts or stuffs. hah!
Maybe i was more prepared than anything else to accept it. I think i should give my blessings.)


Anyway i was in the car travelling home thinking of all the disappointments i had with many guys. And the one that really influenced me used to be my first crush. I was disappointed because of  betrayal. And so it begin with a row of rejections from whichever party.



1.Whether if I liked the guy.


2.Or the guy liked me.


3.Or we're both in infatuation.


The results would still be the same. ..


I will deny that anything could have happened. Restate my current goals. Forget the whole scene.


...until this year.



I suppose hormones are to blame. As well as teenage fascinations. Well you know what! I made just one little wrong turn and my life went chaotic.




No more. No more.







You nice people have my wonderful blessings. I was in the car thinking of G, and telling God that there has to be some sort of resolve. Not just plain ignorance. It'll still be there.


Anyway, God had never dumped me. Ain't that enough?



Lo and behold. Be careful of what you asked. I got what i asked for. It's good news, resolve is here.
Great. Just so one thing is resolved.


Comments

Ah Jern said…
hmmmmmmmmm THEY SHOULD HAVE LET U KNOW ( but i'm just an outsider. do my comment count? LOL. ) and yea, imma preparing to tell u all sort of stuffs.


cheer up kay, you know you always have got us *kisses and hugs*
Cec3liA said…
hey..cheer up okayy??
we're here for u..always there for u supporting you.. =))

SMILEE ALWAYSS!!!