I hate putting my dreams up.

*
I super dislike it when my mom keeps telling me that I cannot become what I decided to become.



Every time when things get wrong, the first thing to pop out of their mouths are a choice words off condemnation. I just really don't understand why adults just get to tell their children not to use such words on other people yet get to use them themselves. How ironic?

Owh well, adults will always be adults.



"At times, i wonder if i really can achieve what i wanted to achieve..."



It's just dampening whenever my parents would say:


 " See, that's just why you CAN'T be a doctor, because..."


EVERY SINGLE TIME. whoa~ I'm starting to feel that they're using it as a conversation starter.



>~<'''

Owh well, guess there's just no such thing as patching the generation gap anyway. At least not in my house. Ever get the feeling from your parents saying : YOU NEVER SHARE ANYTHING! when they stare at you?


Dear Mom/Dad,

The only reason I never share is because you never listened anyway. There really is no point.

Your kid.



Imagine if this note ever reached to your parents. hah! Be prepared to be labeled as a *suspense*




Well, listen here alright. I'M NO REBEL. 

"I'm no annoying, rebellious, stupid teenager who craves for attention like a baby whining for milk."

Don't want to be.

Am not trying to be one.

Just giving my reasons in the softest manner possible.



Don't wanna end up like this. Broken dreams. LOL.
smile =) 

i love venting on my blog.

Love you, mom and dad.





Sometimes, they make me think that I'm no future doctor afterall~
sometimes.
And sometimes, i wish i haven't blurted a single word about being a doctor. *sigh*


Comments