The calling

Hah. Cried today. Nope. Nobody's fault.

Before I tell my story, just want to ask you a question:
Q: Have you ever come across somebody who needs you help, but you can't do a thing?
For example~ have you ate at a hawker center, walk past a lane and find people having less then you asking for your help. You know you can help, but you choose to ignore? Or perhaps you felt pity and mumble a nice prayer for that poor fellow and leave the place ASAP?

Well, i did.
And the story? Let's just cut it short. I am guilty. And for the first time, i told somebody about it :) Ginsky, before i can say anything, Thank You again.

I always wonder, if people can hear God, WHY CAN'T I??
I know now.
I always had great ideas. But I always kept them to myself, thinking it would be the most stupid idea on earth. I will always cling onto the impossible. Think of the consequences, the facts, the looks on people when they hear that I want to do something BIG for God.

Not today. After the tears and confession. Ginsky prompt me to ask my parents about this idea. And mind you, we're going out to feed the poor on the streets!! Just 2 people!! I knew it wouldn't be easy to convince my parents. This is totally BIZARRE! INSANE, in fact!...

Ginsky: Are you willing to do it?
Duckie: Yes. But..
Ginsky: No but~s...Are you going to do it?
Duckie: I still doubt.

Then we pray. Okay. This will get better. I WILL ASK my mom.
Long story short. We failed because my mom was worry about my safety. But she did not stop me from my mission. She actually encouraged me!  (Yes, G. After you left, she did say she was impressed.)

I learnt courage today. And faith comes together. Don't think too much on the consequences, do as told by God! I will hear You someday. I'm counting on You.

*p.s if there's any update on "feeding the poor project" God has answer my prayers :)
every BIG thing comes from a small step~

Comments