The calling 2
Remember the last time i said that i was called to do something greater?? (Well me and my friend G was in church and i felt a calling to go out do something for our community...)
Here i am today, roughly 2 weeks later. No, I did not get a reply from my pastor; BUT i got something Greater!!
My pastor announce today that we're going to have a reach out after all, joining the Change Your World revolutionary movement this Saturday!
I'm assuring you this is absolutely COOL!!~ and if you're planning to change the world? all the better. This is dedicated to YOU ^^
*[if you ever want to join me in my quest, pls contact me so. Arrangements can be made]
Honestly speaking, i would have almost forgot or, so to say, sceptical that God is going to answer my prayer. 'Maybe one day...but certainly not now.' I thought. I gave up hope. Well, just a proof to those guys out there that God DOES answer prayers, and, most of all, he never abandon us in any way. That's for today.
Woohoo!! God Bless :)
Went cycling these few days every evening. Mesmerized by the sky view. enjoy :)
*Ps
the best journey is when you're totally relaxed... everything will be beautiful ^^
Comments