So Many Things On My Mind
In The Rainy DayS
I like the rain,
especially if its mild and subtle...
because
1.it is like a temporary antidote to my problems;
(washing away all my insecurities...^^)
(washing away all my insecurities...^^)
2.It calms my nerves and helps me to comtemplate,
more than usual... @__@
3. Last, I believe that after the rain stops, sunshine will come...
it's a cycle, so that the universe can be in equilibrium;)
looks like sombody does not enjoy the rain though--##
^ i spot Bruno running away and looking for cover when the rain fell...it does not like its fur soaked wet..*poor thing*
^this is Bruno in closed up caption...handsome right??
^forgive Bruno..he's shy in front of cameras...he quickly scampers off after he knew i was taking his pictures :) ... (Bruno says: You owe me my modelling fees!! $___$ )
Chinese New Year on the way...
Usually, people would balik kampung (head for hometown)
haha..but my kampung is more advanced than my home!!
Funny rite, i know, my friends laugh when i told them I'm going to Singapore for reunion ^____^
Guess i would not be blogging for a while..
But when I'm back, I'll guarantee to give u guys juicy pictures ...^^
It's a slow Valentine's Day this year,
especially when it collides with the Chinese New Year ,
can you imagine your dad giving flowers to your mom in front of your relatives???!!
SCARY...i think i would wish i was not there. :]
Anyway, i want to wish all of my friends and relatives a
Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentines Day!!
Comments