Music...in life
I ponder and ponder on the question :
Why is Music in my life??
I can only say, God wanted me here for a reason...he chosen me for a purpose, but i still don't get what is it. ~~*
I am given the musical talent. Not all extraordinary, but at least i have precise hearing. I can play several instruments, but I only master one-and-only----PIANO.
Is it my destiny, to perform? I'm sure it's not, because for all I know, I have stage fright, and it gets worse in front of an audience. But then again, if i were made to perform, I would have been a child prodigy since young, and born to a "musical" family, trained from young to perform.
(Sadly, I'm not. T.T)
I thought that I can master, but as I keep comparing, I just couldn't lift my head up anymore..it's like, everybody is better than me. Perhaps it's because I 'm comparing with the wrong mindset. I just feel the absence of confidence, the absence of rhythm.

Do I sound silly? If I tell you that one of my greatest dreams is to perform on the Grand Piano? Honestly, it might just seem a dream easy to accomplish. But you know how must it takes to resist myself from touching the grand piano whenever I see it?
There's just so much in me that wants to explore on the keys but I had to resist myself from even touching it because I believe that the grand piano is the ultimate finish, and only people who are thoroughly ready are allowed to play it...(: I know, it's stupid and childish. But I couldn't bare not giving my best! (perfectionist, in nature =.="'
Q:So, why am I not a prodigy? Why am I still stuck here, in the middle of no where, wondering if "music" is my passion? I finally know the answer. Do you?
(highlight the rows below, and you'll see the answer. ^^~~)
A:It's simple, my passion IS music; and God made me the talent to praise Him, not to impress anyone.
Dear Mr. Grand piano,
One day, one day i will, play you in church. You just wait and see...^^
And by that time, you are so done!! XD

Comments